You can upload a response file for each student
Learn more about the options for the grading interface
You can use the "Download all files" button to get a zip file of all the student submissions for a given assignment. The "Quick grading" option lets you grade several students from one screen, but clicking on the "Grade" button for an individual student gives you more grading options, including the option to upload a response file.
- Click on the name of the assignment
- In the upper right, click on View # submitted assignments
- Click on Download all files to get all student submissions in a single download
- If you have "quick grading" turned on, you can enter grades and comments for many students on a single screen and save your feedback when you are done
- You will have more options if you click on Grade in the row for an individual submission
- In the screen that pops up you can set the grade, add notes for the student, and upload your response file, if you have one
- Save the changes when you are done
Note: uploading a file may reset the grade if you have not saved it before running the upload. Check the confirmation screen to be sure that your grade has been registered.