Advanced assignment uploads offer more options than simple uploads
Learn how to create an assignment that uses the advanced upload functionality.
Perhaps the most important reason to use the advanced upload option is so that you can return files to students after grading. The advanced upload also lets you choose whether students can delete papers before final submission or submit multiple files as part of a single assignment.
- Turn on editing
- Select Assignment > Advanced upload from the activities dropdown in the relevant section of the course.
- Add an assignment name and description
- Set the options as you desire, for example
- Allowing deletions only applies before the assignment is submitted for grading
- If students should not be submitting more than one file, then set the maximum number of uploads to one
- For more information about an option, click on the question mark in the yellow circle next to the option
- Save and return to course