Take a first look at the Moodle Gradebook
Find the gradebook and get acquainted with the basic layout.
The gradebook has many features that go beyond the scope of an introduction. For the moment it is important to understand how categories are displayed with their items and totals, and how to find and use the internal scroll bar.
- From the main course page click on Grades in the Administration
- Use the scrollbar just below the spreadsheet to pan right or left
- Click the icon to the right of a category label in order to change the view of the category. The options are:
- See the category items with the total at the right
- See just the category total
- See just the category items